What You Need:
Gel Super Glue
Transparent Ribbon (match with your hair color)
Fake Flowers (any of your choice, just make sure they are small)
1. Cut the ribbon about 40 inches long or you can measure one side of the length of your hair and double that amount.
2. Pluck off fake flowers from stems and cut off the bottom with your scissors so they have a flat edge.
3. Begin to glue flowers giving a two finger space in between each - make sure you leave a 3 inch space on both ends so you can make a knot.
Once you have your flower ribbon ready...
1. Part your hair in the middle and swoop all of it to one side.
2. Tie a low ponytail at the base of your neck.
3. Wrap the flower ribbon around your hair tie and begin tightly criss-crossing the ribbon around your ponytail.
4. Once you get to the bottom of your hair double knot the ribbon and make sure it is super secure!
5. I like my hair messy so begin pulling out your hair in sections from the bottom up - do not pull too much out at once or you will risk undoing the ribbon.
I love this festival hair style...it's a great alternative to flower crowns!
Try it out and tag me on Instagram @stilettobeatss so I can see your own Flower Ponytails!