As promised I am giving you a dose of beauty!
I've stated before that I am no beauty guru but I do appreciate the craft.
I naturally wear make-up (almost) every day.
My routine is the basic sorts...which I will share with you in weeks to come.
But right now I have one thing on my mind...Valentine's Day!
I teamed up with my go-to make-up artist Lala to bring you a fabulously frosted
Valentine's Day inspired look.
(Because we all know there is pink barf every where right now!)
And I say that in the kindest way...I adore pink.
Below you will find a list of the products Lala used to create this look.
Starting February I will be introducing video for more in-depth, step by step tutorials.
I will also be collaborating with tons of different make-up artists and hair stylists to inspire!
Hope you enjoy and please leave me comments below on what you'd like to see next!
For the Eyes:
2. Eye Shadows - Morphe 35B Palette
3. Eye Liner - Inglot Gel Liner in #77
4. Eye Lashes - #747S (Doubled up!)
For the Eyebrows:
For the Face:
1. Face Primer - Too Faced in Primed & Poreless
2. Contour - Kryolan TV Paint Sticks in V19 & Ivory
3. Foundation - MAC Studio Fix Liquid in NC20
4. Bronzer - Too Faced in Chocolate Soleil
5. Blush - MAC in Fleur Power
For the Lips: