This post is sponsored by thinkThin®
Spring wouldn't be spring without the kick off to festival season! Am I right? I personally love this time of year not only because the flowers bloom and the layers come off but also because it is a time to revamp your wardrobe and quite frankly recharge your life. I always feel a sort of resurgence when festival season kicks off, especially with Coachella, which was just a few weeks ago.
Of course with every year come new festival trends and my greatest guiltless pleasure during this time is building the right wardrobe for those endless spring days. This year my guiltless pleasure (aka shopping extravaganza) was centered around wide rim hats and fringe accents, bags, necklaces and footwear. Of course I didn't need any of those things but that's what guiltless pleasures are! I also wanted to share some of my festival season tips, hope you enjoy!
A few cardinal rules I've learned when it comes to prepping for festival season:
1. Boots and low-heeled sandals are your best options for footwear.
2. Hats are a must to keep the blaring sun from your eyes.
3. Add a touch of fringe, but don't go overboard with it!
4. Always have a water bottle stowed in your bag.
5. Carry some grab and go bars, my favorite being thinkThin® High Protein Bars. They keep your energy up all day long and are such a guiltless pleasure!
Protein helps fuel a full, energetic life. And good nutrition should always be delicious. That's why thinkThin® products are packed with protein and come in a variety of decadent flavors.